Salmon date toast
RECIPE BY: Giselle Trujillo
NOTES: Yes, I know, strange mix. But before you turn your head on this one, I promise you, if you love the ingredients, then this fusion is decadent. Give it a go!
PREPERATION TIME: 6 minutes
SERVINGS: I toast per serving
INGREDIENTS: (6) total
- Bread of your choice, I choose Vermont Bread Company (no longer in business).
- Wild salmon lox.
- Spanish capers.
- Red onions.
- Cream cheese.
- Organic dates.
- Toast your bread to preference.
- Let toast cooldown for a few seconds.
- Spread your cream cheese to liking.
- Place your lox on top of cream cheese.
- Cut thin slices of red onions, place on top of lox.
- Slice one date into 4 pieces and place on top of lox.
- Place some capers on top of lox.
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
IF SO POST YOUR DELICIOUS PHOTOS ON OUR SOCIAL MEDIA #WATWP